Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thursday's Standings

No pictures tonight, as I didn't bring the camera to the game, and the kids were in no mood to pose by the time we finally made it home! :-) Austin had a game tonight in Clayton, and after remaining tied for quite a bit of the game, they lost 2 to 4 for the final score. What a bummer! I didn't get to see the game, myself, but Jamie was there to help with the base coaching. Austin is complaining of a sore foot (same spot that was bothering him in basketball) tonight, and he is hoping that it is feeling better by Saturday's two soccer meets. I keep telling him to put ice on it, but he complains that the ice is cold--go figure!!!


Andrew's team played in Cumberland tonight. Andrew and Abby rode to the game with our friends, the Mikunda's, and I met them at the game after work. Andrew had a good game with 2 good hits. He also scored twice. We won 5 to 1 tonight in Cumberland. He has a tournament on Saturday for baseball in Grantsburg, so he will miss the soccer meets. Only the sixth grade boys will be playing in this tournament, so both of the Barron teams will combine their sixth graders for one team. All of the boys are looking forward to playing together again as one team.

Abby had a field trip to Skate City in Rice Lake today with her class. She had a good time, and wanted to reassure me that she didn't skate any "couple skates" holding hands with any boys today! I guess she thought I would be worried about that!


Well, off to help finish homework!

No comments: