Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy (VERY BELATED) 9th Anniversary, Chad and Nicole!

On August 14th, my sister-in-law and brother-in-law/cousin (weird, isn't it!) celebrated their NINTH wedding anniversary! I can't believe it has already been nine years since they "tied the knot"! I still remember their first date like it was yesterday...
It was winter of 1995, and I was very pregnant with Andrew (translation: FAT). Jamie and I "double-dated" with Chad and Nicole for their first date. There was a huge snow storm that night, but Chad braved the bad roads to meet Nicole in Chippewa, and the rest is history!
~~~
Here is the happy couple at Christmas in 1996!Congratulations on nine years, Chad and Nic! Thanks for sharing them with our family!
love, the Klimies

2 comments:

Pat said...

I remember the wedding with a wagon coming down the aisle! Two little boys were pulling it.

The Dorwin's said...

Quite the hair-dos we have. A memory from the wedding...."Has anyone seen Chad?!?"....."Chad, you better get down from there!"...Ken
Thanks for the post.