Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jordan!!!!

Happy 22nd Birthday, Jordan Paul on June 6th!!!
~~~


Sorry I am a day late with your birthday posting, your birthday was a busy day--


I hope it was a great day for you!!!


~~~


Handsome Devil!!!


~~~

Cute from the very beginning....

~~~

My Favorite Picture of Jordan!

~~~
Looking so innocent--can this be Jordan???

:-)

~~~
Lookin' snazzy for Christmas!
~~~
Jordan has
always held
a special
place in my
heart...
Could it be
because we
both were
"little
turds"
growing up?
...
Or is it
because we
both can
make an
AWESOME
"MONSTER
MOUTH"!?
~~~
Rub-a-dub-dub, three kids in the tub!
Jeremy, Jordan, and Heather~~~
Two studs down on the farm...
~~~
Jordan and Brittany
Summer 2007
~~~
Hope you had a GREAT birthday, Jordan!
love, the Klimies
~~~
***UPDATE: My apologies!!! Somehow, I didn't post these pics and this blog posting on the day after Jordan's birthday like I thought I did--I found this post "hanging out" in my drafts?!? How Curious!!! Sorry, Jordan!!!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Shana.....I never realized it before....you and Jordan do have the same "monster mouth". :)

Pat said...

The good looks come from Gram Pat, but the mouth.....I don't think so.