Sunday, August 23, 2009

The 'Raining Suit' Says "MEOW"!

This sweet little girl turned FOUR last week. For her birthday, she got this spiffy new raincoat, or as Allie Marie says, her "Raining Suit"!~~~
How cute is she?!?
~~~
When Allie came to stay overnight at Grandma Pat's house, she brought her Raining Suit--complete with matching rain boots! She was thrilled to find a puddle from the rain the night before that she could try out her new Raining Suit in...
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Of course, her little kitty boots were perfect "splashers" in the puddle...
~~~
~~~
Don't you just want to pinch her?!?
~~~
And I will end out this post with a completely random photo of Allie's dog, Etnie.
I'd like to say she is cute, but mom always said, if you can't say anything nice...
~Sorry, Fyllings!~
:-)

3 comments:

H said...

I wasn't quite prepared for the picture of Etnie...I nearly peed my pants laughing! Dunkyn got a little bit worried about me for a second!

The Dorwin's said...

Happy Birthday Allie!! Love your new coat & boats. The boys had a little green frog set like yours.

The Fyllings said...

We sure love that little, pink puddle jumper!! Great pics!!