Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Sisters!

Today, April 6th, is the anniversary of my twin sister's birth.
Today, April 6th, is the day my mom and dad became parents.
Today, April 6th, is the day that Carmen Electra filed for divorce from Dennis Rodman in 1999 after only a six month marriage...
~~~
...but, I digress.
~~~
Of course, I could not let the day pass without a Birthday Blog Shout-Out to my much older, (questionably) wiser, thicker-haired, (slightly) shorter-statured, but bigger-bosomed sisters!
~~~
A brief trip down memory lane...
(Sheila, behind me, and Sheri, to the right)
~~~
(from tallest to smallest) Sheri, Sheila, and Shana
~~~
Christmas presents!
(I still have mine!)
(L to R) Shana, Sheila, and Sheri
~~~
I am not sure if this was the first day of school, or an Easter picture...
Whatever it was, I was NOT happy!
(L to R) Sheri, Shana, Shane, and Sheila
~~~
Another picture of all of the kids in our fam--still not sure of the occasion, though.
**Check out Sheila's adorable expression!
(L to R)Sheri, Sheila, Shane, and Shana
~~~
Graduation party for Sheri (L) and Sheila (R) with our cousin, Mark.
(I bet all of those ham sandwiches had butter on them--ewwww!)
~~~
Happy Birthday, Sisters! I hope you enjoyed your day!
love,
Jamie, Shana,
Austin, Andrew, Abby,
Jack, and Sophie

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Gee....thanks.
I can remember those days....and I still wonder what made mom think short hair would be a good idea for us?
Thanks again to my much younger, thin-haired, flat-chested sister.

Pat said...

Who is on the TV of the 2nd picture?

Auntie said...

I keep thinking the guy on the TV is Barney Miller????

The Fyllings said...

Thanks for the lovely photos & b-day wishes!

The Dorwin's said...

Happy Birthday Sheila & Sheri! The fashionalbe short skirts with knee-high socks and cute shoes made its' way around again!!
Love, the Dorwin's