Thursday, April 29, 2010

Razzle Dazzle Revue 2010

{Updated to include song titles :-) }
While I was out in Fergus a few weekends ago for H.I.T.'s, Abby and I, along with Kara, had the opportunity to see Morgan in action in the Razzle Dazzle Revue at the Fergus Falls Center For the Arts.
Morgan did an awesome job, and we enjoyed the show so much! Here are a few pictures I snapped of Morgan and her fellow cast members...
(excuse the quality of some of the pics--we were not allowed to use flash photography, and our seats were in the back of the theater...)
~~~
Morgan was in the first group song, "On Broadway"...

~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Next, was her solo piece, "Alice Blue Gown" from the broadway musical, Irene--Morgan sang wonderfully in her solo!
~~~
~~~
"There's No Business Like Show Business" was a selection from Annie Get Your Gun...
~~~
"America" from West Side Story was a fun, upbeat song!
~~~
~~~
~~~
The girls sang "Matchmaker" from the musical, Fiddler on the Roof...
~~~
~~~
~~~
My personal favorite (other than Morgan's solo) was the song "Aquarius" from the musical Hair! Morgan had some awesome dance moves in this number!
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Of course, Grease made it into the Razzle Dazzle Revue with the song, "We Go Together"...
~~~
~~~
~~~
The final number was from the musical, Mary Poppins--
"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"!
~~~
The Star of the Evening...
~~~
Great Job, Morgan! We are proud of you!
{thanks to my sister, Sheri, for providing me with the song titles--I have a short memory!}
:-)

3 comments:

Kay Borowski said...

Morgan did do a great job. It was a very entertaining performance. I really enjoyed it. A lot of talented people!

Sheila said...

Thanks for the great post.....one of your sisters is really struggling to keep up her blog....but not as bad as her daughter-in-law....I know you two are reading this....so step it up!!! :)

The Dorwin's said...

Morgan, you are so talented! I can't believe all the different outfits you had to change into.