Saturday, September 29, 2007

"I feel pretty, and witty, and GAY!!!!"

The Freshman boys performed a lovely rendition of "I Feel Pretty" for the lip sync competition for homecoming week on Friday afternoon. Since I had the day off work, I snuck into the balcony and watched the performance. These five boys did such a wonderful job of dancing and prancing around the stage in their dresses--what a proud moment! And as my mother, my three sisters, and my brother know (Remember, mom, Sheri, Sheila, Maite, and Woody!), "I Feel Pretty" is one of my personal favorites!!! :-)
Here are the boys at the beginning of the song--looking oh, so pretty!
And here are the boys at the finale of the song, looking oh, so gay!



1 comment:

The Fyllings said...

Okay, the coconut bra & grass skirt won't be far behind!!