Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Was the Kitchen Fairy Here????

This is the scene that greeted me as I walked thru the door tonight after work! I can hardly believe it, but it seems the room that has stood empty for 2 months now resembles a KITCHEN!!!!
Yes, we have almost all of our cupboards in place, and tomorrow, we should have a functioning sink, a functioning stove, and an installed microwave!!!! This has been a long time in coming, and I almost wept tears of joy to see that we could be nearing the end of this project!
I have been teasing "Bob the Builder" (one of our contractors) that one day I will wake up and the "Kitchen Fairy" will have had been here and the kitchen will be done. Well, now I am calling big, burly Bob my "Kitchen Fairy"--boy, is he thrilled with his new title. Anyway, we can't wait to get our filthy house back in some semblance of order...
I will post more pics as we progress...

No comments: