Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday, Matthew!

I know, I know--another horribly belated birthday posting! Really, it isn't my fault! I don't seem to have much computer time, and when I do, I seem to fight three kids and a husband for the computer!
~~~
In honor of my nephew, Matthew Davis Borowski, here is his BIRTHDAY POST!
Happy Birthday, Matt, on August 29th!!!
~~~
You are HOW OLD now???~~~
Gotta' love that bow tie!
~~~
Still a student today! I wonder if he still has that Ninja Turtle shirt...

~~~
"Say Cheese!"

~~~

"See, I can still fit in the baby swing!"

~~~
Sweet little newborn Matthew Davis

~~~

One of my FAVORITE pics of Matt--I have been waiting for his birthday to post this one! I got the kids these foam Statue of Liberty crowns on my trip to NYC when I was 16--here are Heather and Matt modeling their crowns!~~~

Baby in a Box

(Nice Bambi shirt...)~~~

Happy Birthday, Matthew!

Make a wish!!!
We hope you had a great birthday, Matt!

We love you!

Love, the Klimies

No comments: