Tuesday, October 9, 2007

35 years and Falling Apart!!!

No, even though it IS me that is 35 years today, I am not the one "falling apart"--I am refering to our house--specifically, our back porch! Today, our contractors tore off the back porch in anticipation of some remodeling plans we are proceding with. Abby took some pictures to share on the blog...
We will keep you up-to-date with the remodeling suprises as we know what is happening! :-) Every day is a suprise to us, too!


Tonight, Jamie made some Chicken Alfredo for my birthday supper--it was very tasty! We had some birthday cupcakes, and I heard a VERY lovely rendition of "Happy Birthday" sang to me by my family. We celebrated rather late in the evening, as Austin had an away soccer game in Hayward tonight (lost 0-3), but it was a nice evening of my family celebrating my day!


Blowin' out the candles!





No comments: