Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Bridge From Normal

Saturday night, Austin, Andrew, Abby, and I, along with several other family memebers, were fortunate to get to hear Tim's band, A BRIDGE FROM NORMAL, play a concert. They were playing a benefit concert for a girl from Fergus that is going on a mission trip to Mexico. The band was AWESOME!!!! I couldn't believe how great they sounded--they rocked so hard, that they blew a fuse in the building!!!
~~~
I took a few pictures of the band members--here is Tim jammin' out on his guitar.
~~~
Nick and Tim head bangin' as they rock!

~~~

Tim and "Lewison" rippin' up the stage...~~~

Peter and his base pedal were on fire!~~~

We all had a great time at the concert, and I was really proud of the guys! They are really a talented group, and they are using their musical gifts as a ministry to Christ.

~~~

Rock On, ABFN!!!



2 comments:

H said...

Those are my boys...but...Zach is "Lewison" =D

Pat said...

Thanks Tim for recognizing me before the entire crowd at your concert. You were correct, I was in for quite a treat.

I was happy to see that there were more 'old folks' enjoying your music besides me.

Keep up the good work & continue to give your praises to Christ.

Love,
Gram Pat