Sunday, April 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, SISTERS!!!

Happy Birthday to my Big Sisters!!!!

~~~

Today is a day to celebrate the day mom had not one, but TWO, cute little girls! (of course, not as cute as the little girl that was to come 8.5 years later, but that is another story for another day...)

~~~

Sheri (lt) and Sheila (rt) in 1982~~~

I wasn't sure whose picture to put first, so Sheri, being the oldest twin, won first billing.























Sheri's Senior picture




Sheri



~~~~~~~~~~

Next, comes Sheila!
























Sheila's Graduation picture




Sheila



~~~~~~

I found this old picture for a trip down memory lane

~~~
Sheila, Wes, Sheri, and Paul

~~~

Sheri and SheilaUnfortunately, (or fortunately for them) I had some technical dificulties with my scanner today and have been unable to scan some of my less-flattering pictures of my sisters in their younger, more awkward years. Consider it a birthday present, sisters!!

~~~

Hope you had a GREAT birthday! We love you!!!








4 comments:

PENNY B said...

I for one hope you get your scanner going again...I love to look at pictures!!! I waited all day to see their birthday pictures!!

Sheila said...

Thanks for the lovely post...its just "too bad" your scanner was acting up. :)
I sure hope my scanner is working good on October 9th. :)
See you soon!

Pat said...

My beautiful daughters, both inside and out! EVen the pictures not shown will show that to be true.

Love,
Mom

The Dorwin's said...

Great Pictures!! Happy Birthday Sheila & Sheri.