Saturday, February 14, 2009

Senior Prom 2009

Recently, my mom and dad attended the Senior Prom at Nalcrest where they are wintering in Florida. They just missed being crowned the king and queen of the prom by only two votes! This was an extra-special night for mom, as she never attended her high school prom. It sounds like they and their friends all had fun getting their outfits together to attend the festivities, and that the prom itself was a blast.
~~~
I had to post a picture of mom and dad that mom sent via e-mail so everyone could see what a good-looking couple they made for their Senior Prom. Doesn't my mom look pretty!?! (and dad looks pretty handsome himself!)I would have crowned this great-looking couple the king and queen of the prom!

3 comments:

Pat said...

Thanks for the compliments and yes, we did have a great time...as much putting our fine outfits together as attending the event!

The Dorwin's said...

I love your dress, Pat!!

PENNY B said...

Great looking couple