Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Tribute to My Teen Lurkers...

This blog post is dedicated to my following of teen "lurkers" that faithfully check the Klimek Chronicles (but never leave a comment--except Nick). Nick was concerned that I hadn't been taking pictures of him and some of the other guys at the recent tournaments. Although I admit, I am a bad photographer--I am usually caught up in watching the game, and I forget to take pictures--I did manage to catch a few shots of some of the guys in action. I will try to do better next weekend, Nick...
~~~
And speaking of Nick, here he is at the Superior Tournament 1-31-09...
~~~
Neil at Superior vs. Duluth East 1-31-09
~~~
Carson vs. Ashland 1-31-09

~~~
New Richmond Tournament 1-24-09
Michael, Nick, Andrew, Neil, and Coach Rasmussen
~~~
Carson vs. Cambridge-Isanti 1-24-09
~~~
Carson again! 1-24-09
~~~
Macky vs. White Bear Lake 1-24-09
~~~
Neil vs. White Bear Lake 1-24-09
~~~
Nick vs. White Bear Lake
~~~
Nick vs. Cambridge-Isanti 1-24-09
~~~
Nick vs. White Bear Lake 1-24-09
~~~
Tim vs. Cambridge-Isanti 1-24-09
~~~
Zack vs. White Bear Lake 1-24-09
~~~
Zack vs. Cambridge-Isanti 1-24-09
So, you see, Nick, I HAVE been taking pictures of you and the gang! There are also some more to be seen at
where you can see some pics from League Championships.
~~~
I will try to be more diligent in getting pictures next weekend in Chippewa Falls, but I hope you enjoy these for now...
~~~
And, for all you lurkers (Neil), I expect to see some comments!


2 comments:

Nick Uthe said...

awww thanks shana ....lol ...this is funny.....i laughed

Carleton 21 said...

....umm.... i havent seen any pictures of me on there .... ive been suporting the team from the bench......... and against duluth east i went over there and made sure that they changed the score and fouls.......and i expect some more