Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Husband!!!!

Happy 36th Birthday, Jamie!!!!
Jamie and the boys are headed to Nelson for the opening weekend of deer hunting. He has had a busy (not very fun) birthday, but we still were able to visit him at work today to wish him a happy birthday and deliver some balloons and some goodies for him to share with his co-workers.
Of course, I have pictures to share... :-)
As I have some pictures with no writing on the back, I am not sure how old Jamie was in some of these pics, but I am guessing this was around his fourth birthday... Maybe Deb can fill me in with the dates! :-)

The Klimek Family--I would guess Jamie to be about 3 and Nicole to be around 1 in this picture. I won't try to guess Ken and Deb's ages!

Jamie--4 years????
What a NICE outfit!!!

I think Jamie was in about 4th grade when this school picture was taken...

Isn't he cute???

Sixth Grade

Sophmore year

Junior School Picture

Senior Pic--no wonder I thought he was such a hottie back then!!! :-) I wonder if the mullet will ever make a come-back in fashion??? (let's hope not!)

Jamie--Summer 2007--Still lookin' pretty hot! :-)

Happy Birthday to my hard-working, great dad, dog-training, lawn-mowing, car-selling, poop-scooping, laundry-helping, kitchen-planning, mighty-hunting, TV-watching, fun-loving, good-looking, getting kids to school on time husband! We all love you!!!
Love, Shana
Austin, Andrew, Abby
Jack and Sophie










2 comments:

The Fyllings said...

What a nice tribute! Hope you have a great year!

Sheila said...

Happy Birthday Jamie!
Here we thought you were just 35...guess you are older than we thought. :)
Next year talk to me and I can help you post years worth of pictures of Shana on her birthday. :)