Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Today we celebrated Thanksgiving in Durand at Bill and LaNita's house with about 35 other members of our family. We had an AWESOME meal (thanks, Dorwins!), and it was a lot of fun seeing everyone again. Of course, there were those unable to attend this year that we missed... I tried to get pictures of almost everyone that was there today for those of you that were unable to join us here in Wisconsin to let you know we were thinking of you. I, for one, am so thankful for my family--my husband, my kids, my parents and parents-in-law, sisters, brothers, and the sisters and brothers-in-laws, nieces and nephews, grandmas and grandpas, all of my aunts and uncles, cousins, and extended family. I was reminded today how lucky we are to be able to get together as a family, and how we should not take these get-togethers for granted. I am thankful for last year's Thanksgiving celebration at Dorwin's house, as it was the last time I was able to talk to Sharon here on Earth. Remember to cherish the time together with family and friends!
Here are some LOVELY pictures for you to enjoy (in no particular order) of our day of feasting and family. Abby and Andrew colored the signs for me especially for people to pose with for my blog...
Enjoy!
Austin, Grandma Lila, Andrew
Bradley

Jordyn

Little Abby

Cruz and Todd

Damara and Jamin

Jamin and Steve

Abby and Moriah

Autumn and Paige

Cruz and Sam

Grandma Deb, Bradley, and Jamie

Chad and Jordyn

Chad, Jordyn, and Nicole

Jenni and Alex

LaNita, Paula, Perry, and Bill

Jack, Todd, Amy, and Missy

Tara, Paul, Ross, Little Abby, and Stephanie

A trip down memory lane...
Paula, LouAnn, LaNita, Perry, Pat, Sondra, Sharon
Grandma Lila and Grandpa Lyman
Happy Thanksgiving!!!


1 comment:

H said...

Awww...my little Abby looks sooo much better =D