Sunday, November 4, 2007

Soccer Letter

Austin's soccer season is officially over, as the team held their soccer banquet last week. Austin received a JV Soccer Letter--here is a picture of him receiving his "letter" from his coach, Gavin. Gavin came from Trinidad to coach the team this year, and is in a hurry to get back before the snow flies! The kids no longer get an actual letter "B", but a certificate that they can trade in for the letter if, and when, they order a letterman jacket. Things sure have changed in the FEW YEARS since Jamie and I have been in school! :-)Here is a picture of the 2007 Soccer team...
It was a fun season, and I am sure Austin will go out again next year. He will be missing his good friend, Shay, as he is a senior this year and will be graduating. I, for one, enjoyed watching the boys play, but I feel I have now earned the right to the nice long basketball season in a warm, DRY climate-controlled gym!


No comments: