Sunday, March 16, 2008

Birthday Celebrations and Shamrocks

Tonight, the Squirrel tried on all of her St. Patrick's Day attire that she will be wearing to school tomorrow--doesn't she look SMASHING?!?!
~~~
Happy St. Patrick's Day from the Klimek Family!!!! ~~~~
For Austin's birthday on Friday night, we made a trip to Oakwood Mall in Eau Claire so he could do some birthday shopping (per his request). After our big shopping expedition, we went to Red Lobster for a Birthday Supper. We all ate too much--it was delicious! Austin discovered a new love of lobster--I guess crab legs are a thing of the past for him!
~~~
I took some pictures of our evening of fine dining. I guess there was an unspoken contest to see who could make the ugliest face for my photo ops...
~~~
Here are Austin (with his lobster tail) and Jamie... ~~~
Abby posing with her snow crab claw...
~~~
and Andrew--not really sure what he is doing, but he succeeded in looking ugly, just like everyone else!!!
~~~
Jamie bought Austin a new X-Box game for his birthday, so the boys played it in the back of the "station wagon" all the way back to Barron. Here they are "patiently" waiting for me to restart the car after getting some fuel...

We had a fun--and somewhat nutty--night together celebrating Austin's birthday!

4 comments:

The Dorwin's said...

Looks like fun with the Klimeks!! It sounds like Austin had a nice birthday....and a treat to have it fall on a Friday.

Pat said...

Austin, you ordered my favoite meal at Red Lobster! I upgrade the snow crab to king crab legs! Oh how I wish I had been there with you.

And Abz,you look great in Irish green.

Love,
Gram

Timothy B said...

The days of your kids actually sitting calm and obedient for the camera are over......you may have noticed I haven't had a decent photo of my boys together in years!
It looks like a fun night....it was nice Austin chose to spend it with his family. :)

Sheila said...

I guess my computer was logged in as Tim.....I'm sure you can tell that last comment was NOT from him. :)