Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Radical Face Lift

I came home from work today to find a great deal of the siding on our house!!! Yesterday, they guys had about half of this done, and today they have been working in the drizzle to get this far! I feel like I am driving into someone else's driveway!!! The front is almost done, although there isn't any railing on the porch yet.... The side of the house will be done by the time the guys leave tonight...
Abby wants to let you all know that "Bob is Cool!" (That is Bob the Contractor, or , A.K.A., Bob the Builder)

4 comments:

The Fyllings said...

Wow...the house looks awesome! I can't wait to come see it.

Sheila said...

It looks like a whole new house!
I can hardly wait to come and see it....I'd have to bring my little grandson, of course!

The Dorwin's said...

Wow......that is one big house! It looks great!

Pat said...

The house looks very good! I am impressed with the front porch. I'll no doubt see it in April.