Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Final Tournament for the Squirrel

Saturday marked the final basketball tournament for Abby. Jamie, Abby, and I left Barron bright and early to head to Fredric for a day of basketball. Abby chose to warm up in her brother's top hat that he wore for his choir concert (see previous post of "A Christmas Carol")--I couldn't decide if she looked cool, or just looked like a geek! ~~~
Here is the Squirrel in her hat again, dribbling the ball...
~~~
Once again, Abby's team did VERY well in their games--even though we don't keep score in their league, there were some parents who "unofficially" kept score at every game. According to them, our team won all of their games this year, except for one game that we tied!
~~~
I have been trying all afternoon to upload a video of Abby playing basketball, but I can't get the video to upload to my blog... UGH! I hope to figure it out sometime soon, so I can share videos with everyone!
~~~
Congratulations, Abby, on a GREAT basketball season!
~~~
Later Saturday night, Jamie and I joined some of our friends for a fun-filled evening. We rented a stretch limo and drove up to Hayward to the Original Famous Dave's for a lovely meal. We were celebrating our friend, Greg's 50th birthday, as well as having a Christmas get-together.
Andrew was kind enough to take our picture, as Jamie even wore a tie for the evening!
We had a lot of fun!
~~~
Have a great week!!!

2 comments:

Pat said...

Good looking couple.

The Dorwin's said...

Congratulations on a great basketball season Abby!
--What a nice looking couple! I like Jamie's goatee (my students had to help me spell "goatee").