Sunday, May 3, 2009

Junior Prom 2009

Saturday, May 2, 2009 was Prom 2009,
"A Night in Central Park".
This year, prom was held at the Turtleback Golf, Dining, and Conference Center in Rice Lake.
Jamie and I went to watch the coronation of the king and queen and to see the grand march. After we "went" to prom, he and I took in a movie, "The Ghosts of Girlfriends Past"--Jamie liked it; I really didn't...
But, on to prom!
~~~
Here is Austin with his friend and date for the evening, Monique...~~~
Austin all dressed in his tux as he was jumping into his car for the big night...
~~~
Boys are so weird!
Tryn, Austin, and Spencer--looking cool, or checking for boogs???
~~~
The guy table--what happened to their dates???
Austin, Tryn, Shay, Spencer, Marvel, Ethan, Mike, Levi, and Tyler...
~~~
Monique and Austin--isn't Austin smashing in his hat?!?
~~~
Macky and Tim (Andrew's friends) were there to serve punch--although there was no punch served until after grand march, and I heard rumor that these two boys were leaving then! Oh, well--didn't they look handsome?
Austin is off to the post-prom party at the school, hoping to win some prizes...
Guess we will see him in the morning with bags under his eyes!

5 comments:

The Dorwin's said...

Looks like a fun night. Monique is very pretty! And, Austin, you are such a handsome young man!! I just want to pinch those cheeks!
:-)
Love, your Auntie

The Fyllings said...

Bet it was a great night....bring home anything good from the After Prom Party?

Pat said...

Austin had a date for the prom and didn't even tell his Grandma Pat. I had to hear it from Gram Deb!

You do look good and so does your date...I'm sure you had fun with all you friends.

Did any of you win the big one?

THE BREIDUNG BLOG said...

Austin you looked great...Joe loved the hat;)

Hilary said...

Hey! I just wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog and giving me your opinion on my ultrasound! That was really sweet of you :) It was nice to hear that you, being an u.s. tech, think it is a girl as well! Yay!
And I totally thought the same thing, if I were having a boy, we'd be able to see a little "something" there! :)
So, thanks again for stopping by!
Blessings...