Monday, May 18, 2009

Volleyball Wrap-Up

Abby's volleyball season came to an end a few weeks ago when she had her last tournament in Amery. We had a fun time with the girls--all 23 of them! Here is Abby's Volleyball Team, the Barron Fourth Grade Girls, 2009:~~~
Of course, I snapped a few pics of the Squirrel for your viewing enjoyment!
~~~
Passing to Kristin...
~~~
Bumping the ball while Lacey looks on...
~~~
SET!
~~~
A blurry bump--I had to include this picture because, if you look closely, Abby is looking at me taking her picture! She was too concerned with making sure I got her in action, that she didn't even watch the ball!
~~~
Here is my team, Barron Gold, having some fun!
front: Abby, Brenda, Kristin, Alyssa
back: Molly, Katie, Missy, Lacey
~~~
The Barron Bears being crazy...
front: Raquel, Joey, Marissa
back: Naomi, Catherine, Ariel, Dana
~~~
Unfortunately, I missed the Barron Maroon team photo, as I think one of the girls wanted to get her hair done, and then the opportunity passed...
~~~
Here is the whole group doing the wave while we waited for our pictures--
the professional ones, that is!
~~~
We had a fun season of volleyball, and I enjoyed helping coach the girls. They all learned a lot in their first year playing the sport, and I will look forward to seeing how much better they will be next year as fifth graders!

2 comments:

Pat said...

Way to go Barron Bear 4th grade volleyball team!

Gram Pat

The Dorwin's said...

Great job Barron girls!! I think Coach Klimek should be included in the pictures for next year!!