Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Andrew's Latest Escapade

Well, just when I think it can't get any worse.
~~~
Andrew came home from Neil's house sporting a new look yesterday.
A look that his mother is not very thrilled FURIOUS about.
A look that, combined with the fat, bruised lip that he got during basketball "Drill for Skill" on Monday morning has him looking like he belongs in a gang in LA...
Yes, that is my sweet, adorable, little Andrew. He has marred himself and made himself ugly.
Just look at the ariel view...
~~~
Grandma Deb and Grandpa Ken came to visit tonight to watch Andrew and his team play their double-header baseball game against Rice Lake (they won both games, BTW), and Grandma Deb had the PERFECT solution to Andrew's unsightly new hair-do...
She gave him her wig to wear!
:-)

~~~

Don't expect to see Andrew for a while.
Between the toilet and the hair, he is looking at some solid jail time.

12 comments:

The Fyllings said...

What is it with these "middle" children of ours?!?!

The Fyllings said...

Welcome to my world!

THE BREIDUNG BLOG said...

Send him over to Deputy Joe....

Pat said...

Who did the hair cut? Oh, I do hope it grows out soon or he has a 'Woody' hair cut!!!!

OH ANDREW....two actions to be accounted for.....poor you...but good for Mom & Dad!

Sheila said...

I guess I will have to post a photo of Matthew and his latest hair style....it will make you feel better about Andrews!!!!!
I will try to get one soon....oh....and buy that boy a cap!!!!

Jo Ellen Miller Ahlvin said...

I can't believe that he really did it. Now I really believe that the stories you tell of the kids are true. I can't stop laughing at the photo of him in the wig!

H said...

That picture of Andrew in Deb's wig, for some reason, reminds me of Jamie back in the days of the oh-so-glorious mullet!

Sheila said...

I am still laughing!!!!!
(sorry)

The Fyllings said...

Beware....next comes body piercings & tatoos!

The Dorwin's said...

My mouth is still open and my eyes are big as I am writing a comment.....sorry.
Andrew, I like your head better with hair, but you still look cute!!

:-)

Auntie

PENNY B said...

I can't stop laughing...too funny!

PENNY B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.