Friday, July 3, 2009

Explosive Diarrhea?

What could have caused this seemingly normal toilet to suddenly EXPLODE at the bottom of the bowl?!?!?
~~~
a.) A seriously bad case of irritable bowel syndrome?
b.) Too many baked beans at the Fourth of July picnic?
c.) Explosive diarrhea, as my title suggests???
~~~
The damage was pretty severe...
...and the answer to the question is:

d.) none of the above.
~~~
This, my friends, is the result of a "waterbomb" firecracker vs. a porcelin toilet.


I guess it seemed like a good idea at the time...


~~~
I spent my afternoon installing this beauty in our upstairs bathroom...
Come on over for a visit and try out our new toilet sometime!

(but please check all firecrackers and other explosives at the door before entering.)

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Andrew Klimie....shame on you!!! You know my little Timmy would never have done something like that!!!!!

The Fyllings said...

Sounds like some of the boneheaded things that your cousin, Jordan, did in his "youth".