Monday, July 13, 2009

New Haircuts--The "Buzzer" Strikes Again!

On Saturday, Andrew said good-bye to his mohawk. It was one of the steps for him to complete to move toward getting off of "House Arrest". Although I still don't like the short hair, he does look much better without his "landing strip" down the middle of his head! Just see for yourself...
~~~
Well, there I sat in the backyard with the hair clippers in my hand and no hair to clip. My friend, Joey from work, had just been telling me about shaving her Golden Retreiver, Odie, and it sure sounded like a great idea--less hair means less shedding and a much cooler climate for the dogs, right?!
~~~
Well, two clippers and two days later (boy, does that dog have a TON of hair), poor Jack looks like he has cancer!
Not one of my better ideas, I admit it!
~~~
Here is Jack, all depressed that I am putting his picture on the blog with him "naked"...
~~~
His fur is soft like a puppy, but his head looks abnormally big, and his tail and head are still red, while his body is now very white in color...
~~~
A Golden Retriever with a Yellow Lab body!
~~~
No one should have any difficulty telling the two apart for a while!
Jack is hoping dog hair grows fast. In the mean time, he is enjoying his cool, new look!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WHY'D YOU CUT IT OFF??

Unknown said...

THATS RIGHT LOOK WHO's BLOGGIN NOW!