Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy 25th Birthday, Jeremy!!!

Happy 25th Birthday to my first little nephew, Jeremy Allen, on Saturday, February 16th!!! What a cute little baby you were--you took after me, you know!
~~~
Some pics to celebrate your big day!
~~~
Enjoying a popcicle...
Dancing with Grover!
Cute little mouse--Aunt Connie made this costume.
Gettin' ready to crash the boards...A tasty doggie treat--I am sorry, I can't remember the name of this puppy--it isn't Josh, he was the black one... Kindergarten Graduation!
Highschool Graduation!
Daddy and Allie!

Happy Birthday, Nephew! We hope you had a great day!
Love, Auntie Nee Bones
~~~
Sorry for the delayed post--we were gone all day yesterday, but I was thinking of you!
:-)








1 comment:

The Fyllings said...

Dog's name is Josh.
(Sasha was the black one!)