Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy 32nd, Little Brother!!!

A Blog entry in honor of my little brother Shane, A.K.A. Woody, and his 32nd BIRTHDAY!!!
~~~
Happy Birthday, Brother!
Happy Birthday, Brother-in-Law!
Happy Birthday, Uncle Woody!
~~~
To commemorate this grand occasion, some pictures for your viewing enjoyment...
~~~
Air Wood!
Saturday morning cartoons in bed with Dad...
(note the blankie with the fuzzie in the nose and the thumb in the mouth!)

More TV snuggled up under the infamous blankie!

Woody and Jamie--fellow gamers on the Sega Genesis--Old School Entertainment!!!!
:-)
Sweet Little Shane Patrick

The Fab Four!
(I am looking stunning in this family foto!)

And this picture has absolutely NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with Woody's birthday, I just came across it while searching through old pictures for my blog post, and I couldn't resist posting it here on my birthday greetings. Sorry, Dad, but this was my birthday present to my brother--A Great Big Laugh!!!
:-)
Have a GREAT BIRTHDAY, little brother!
We love you!
love, the Klimies
~~~
~~~~~
Happy Birthday to Ruth Fylling!!!
Happy posthumus Birthday to Ronald Reagan! (Wood shares a CELEBRITY B-DAY!)
:-)