Monday, January 12, 2009

K of C Free Throw Contest

Tonight, Jamie took Abby to Cameron to compete in the Knights of Colombus Free Throw Competition that was being held there. I stayed home because I was on call, and the boys were home and both had basketball practice. I also got to go grocery shopping! :-)
~~~
Abby ended up taking third place in the contest. She was bummed, though, as the first three shots are "practice shots", and she made two out of three of those shots! :-)
~~~
Here is Abz on the line...~~~
Here is the Squirrel getting ready to fire one up with Kristin's dad, Mark, looking on...
~~~
Abby and Kristin (maroon shirt) waiting their turn to shoot.
~~~
the Squirrel with her ribbon...
Thanks, Jamie, for lugging my camera along and snapping some pictures of the night!
~~~
In my adventure at the grocery store, I found a little treat to remind us of Tia Maite...
...all the way from Valencia!
Hope everyone is having a good week!


1 comment:

Pat said...

Hey Abz, good going. Next year you can be first or second!