Friday, January 30, 2009

The Bears Best the Bulldogs!

Our Barron Boys took on the Chetek Bulldogs on Friday night on our home court. We had a close game going throughout the entire JV game. Austin was not especially happy with his performance in the game, although his mom thought he did okay. I have seen him play better, yes, but this IS my blog...
~~~
Here is Austin taking it to the defender...~~~
Bringing it to our side of the court...
~~~
Due to some injuries and a few players that have quit the team, we were down to only one sub on the bench for Friday night's game! Our boys played well and never backed down--it payed off when we ended up winning a close race with a final score of:
Yeah, Bears!
~~~
Our Varsity also won in a VERY exciting game! I watched the fourth quarter from the outside of the gym, however, because I was being a "baby hog" with our young friend, Alanna's baby. Little Brennan didn't appreciate all of the yelling, screaming, whistles, and horns in the gym when it was getting so close to his bedtime. I was more than happy to take him out into the lobby and snuggle him up!
~~~
Wish I would have taken his picture...

3 comments:

Pat said...

I believe that Barron won as when I looked back at the previous blog the game was at Barron last night. They do like the close ones don't they.

Congrats Austin and team.

Gram Pat

The Fyllings said...

Yep...home game. As a rule white jerseys are "home". (The Golden Bear chairs were also a clue!

Yeah, Austin!! Sure wish we were closer to get to your games.

The Dorwin's said...

I haven't been on the blog FOREVER.....way to go Austin!!