Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pleasantly Plug Your Nose

Today we had a rather stinky patient at work.
~~~
On CSI and other TV shows, when the medical examiner has to deal with unpleasant smells, he or she smears Vicks VapoRub or some other similar product under their nose to mask the horrible odor.
~~~
I didn't have any of that fancy stuff.
~~~
So, I stuck a candy conversation heart up each nostril to block the stench.
The first one went in easy--the second one was harder.
My co-workers wouldn't let me go in to do my exam that way--I don't know why not!
~~~
I'm just sayin'...
:-)

(Hey, a girl has to have SOME fun at work!)

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Do you remember Heather getting a Tiny Tart stuck up her nose when I was in the hospital having Timmy? Well, in the event you get one stuck.....start crying....it will make your nose run....and will dissolve the candy. :) Another thought.....you know if you can't breath out of your nose.....you will end up tasting that pleasant aroma. :)

Pat said...

You are such a dork....but a funny one anyway! That tiny tart of Heather's happened when I was watching the kids! You come by this naturally.

Love,
Mom

The Dorwin's said...

Did you have to giggle to get your nose holes big enough to squeeze one in?!? The things we do for excitement!!

H said...

Tiny Tarts make great candy ammunition in case of a brother battle =)