Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Campbells Join the Blogging World...

A few months ago, I received an e-mail from my cousin, Leah, in which she informed me of her New Year's Resolution: to create a family blog for her, her husband Joseph, and the "Little Man", Erik. As they live in Connecticut, it is hard to keep tabs on their rapidly growing Little Man, so I was excited to hear of her resolve to create a blog.
~~~
Well, I am proud to announce that Leah has followed through on her resolution! The "Campbell Clips" are now available for all to view on line!!!
~~~
Use the link below, or for future use, you can find the Campbells on my side bar of "Fun Family Links"...
~~~
Here are Joseph, Erik, and Leah--a picture from my trip to Connecticut back in September 2008...
Way to go, Leah! I look forward to keeping up with Little Man and your family!


No comments: