Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring!

Happy Spring! It is a lovely spring day here in Barron....Yep--this is what I am seeing off of the front porch this morning! UGH! Will "spring" ever come to Wisconsin???

~~~

Of course, I should have anticipated snow, as it IS WIAA Boy's State Basketball Tournaments, and it ALWAYS snows on State Basketball weekend. State Basketball Tournaments, by the way, is where Jamie, Austin, and Andrew have been since yesterday. They will be hanging out in Madison until tomorrow to watch three days of highschool basketball!

There are four "local" teams at tournaments this year. Eau Claire North, Fall Creek, Blair-Taylor, and Northwestern. Unfortunately, the first three teams I mentioned have already lost their first games. :-(

Northwestern is a team from our conference--the Heart 'O North Conference. We are cheering for them to win it all this year--they play today at 1:30. Good Luck, Northwestern!

~~~

Abz and I are going to take advantage of our boy-free house (sorry, Jack, you don't count), and go see the high school musical production of Show Boat tonight.

That should be fun!
~~~
On a totally random note--this crazy dog doesn't seem to know she is a dog. It seems she is too "good" to lay on the floor, as this is what I found when I turned around from the computer today. I don't know how she crammed her big butt into that little chair, but she made herself comfy and took a nap while I was surfing the 'net.
Dumb Dog!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Dad said he has seen Jamie at the games.....they will all be tired when they get home.