Saturday, March 21, 2009

Television Star...Or not!

Today I took some time out of my "busy" schedule to watch the WIAA Boy's State Basketball Tournaments on TV--specifically the Division 2 semi-final featuring the Northwestern Tigers from our very own Heart 'O North Conference.
~~~
I also decided to take some pictures of our TV while I was watching the game...~~~
Okay... Jamie called me and Andrew texted me to let me know that Andrew and Neil had seats directly behind the announcer's table for the Northwestern game. I don't just randomly take pictures of our TV!
~~~
A few seconds into the broadcast, Andrew was scanning the TV in front of him, searching for his face to show up on air...
~~~
WOO-HOO! Andrew sees himself on the big screen! (or little monitor, as it may have been)
~~~
Andrew quickly gets Neil in on the fun as they pose for the camera...
~~~
Andrew's mom calls him to let him know she sees him on TV!
~~~
Andrew graciously gifts the entire state of Wisconsin with his lovely mug--multiple times!
~~~
Later, after the game, Neil decides it is safe to show his face again after Andrew has exited the area.
~~~
Austin and David inherited the golden seats for the next Division 2 game, but, unfortunately, I didn't know until it was too late. I was off getting Abby from school and running some errands while that game was being played, so I missed Austin and David's television appearance.
I am so bummed.
~~~
Also, Northwestern lost by only 3 points in a VERY close and exciting game--a HUGE bummer.

4 comments:

Pat said...

I think my Klimek grandchildred like to be in the spotlight!

Sheila said...

I am laughing....hard. :)

The Fyllings said...

What a goober!

The Dorwin's said...

I am still laughing!! Oh, Andrew...you are so funny! I love it!!